Senior Accountant - Real Estate / Property - Our Clients are a large global property firm focusing on Investment and Asset Management. They have an established real estate portfolio across various locations in the UK and as are seeking a qualified Accountant to join the Finance department and take on an operational accounting and reporting role.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Preparing a full set of Management Accounts.
- Preparing Statutory Accounts and reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Preparing year end accounts and assisting with the audit process.
- Responsible for cashflow management and analysis, this includes forecasting, budgeting and preparing bi-annual reports with the figures.
- Preparing management reports for a portfolio of assets.
- Preparing credit review on tenants and suppliers.
- Carrying out intercompany reconciliations.
- Responsible for VAT computation and billing.
- Supporting the Finance department with Tax related matters as required.
- Assisting with reviewing accounts prepared by Property Managers, Operators, outsourced agents for a portfolio of assets.
- Overseeing and monitoring accounts prepared by the Accounts Assistant focusing on the AP side, this includes accounts payable aging.
- Assisting with SAP implementation for UK entities, this includes material management module and general ledger module.
The Successful Candidate will have a professional Accounting qualification such as ACA / CA / ACCA or CIMA and will have at least 2 years PQ experience in a similar role. Candidates fresh out from a Practise background will be considered as an exception, or alternatively candidates from a property background that meet the above requirements. The incumbent will also have some exposure to the Tax side / knowledge and understanding of regulations / compliance. The incumbent will also be well versed in accounting standards and VAT computations. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join an established and growing firm in a commercially driven environment.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.