The company delivers a cloud-based B2B software platform as a managed service. Our service has received recognition from many leading research and ERP vendors and is leading the way in bringing efficiencies to the Supply Chain. A young and fast growing company, we provide software for organisations around the world and strive for excellent customer service.
Working closely with Systems Integrators, the QA Manager and the Delivery Manager, the UAT Coordinator must be able to create and execute formal manual test plans to ensure the delivery of quality system implementations. You will be responsible for the design of Business and User Acceptance Criteria and will perform research, construct data sets, manage test environments and implement procedures to consistently achieve swift customer sign off.
- End to End management of acceptance criteria design, agreement, testing and customer presentation for all integrations
- Design and manage the processes and controls to ensure testing meets agreed quality standards and ensure all relevant stakeholders have visibility of testing progress and quality
- Execute test procedures and log outcomes using best practice processes
- Report and resolve any outstanding issues post QA
- Review and understand defects entered by Support and translate into actionable items
- Integrate and embed UAT processes into the Development Lifecycle
- Provide regular reporting on test progress, defects raised/closed, tracking against milestones etc.
- Work with the Systems Integrators to understand high level implications on the wider customer base of any development requests
- Experience managing complex SaaS testing programs by writing functional test cases, designing test environments, recreating test scenarios and continuously validating test strategies
- Experienced in creating traceability matrices for multiple concurrent integrations and communicating the individual complexities in a clear and delineated way.
- Passionate about designing and implementing your own procedures and processes to engineer repeatable success
- Committed to customer satisfaction through accurate scoping, clear progress communication and satisfactory delivery of end product
- Demonstrable experience in Test Management tools, JIRA, Confluence and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a can do attitude and a positive approach to problem solving
- Critical attention to detail