PHP Developer - AT3209
Looking for an exciting challenge to be part of the next phase of growth as the PHP Developer in Nottingham, for an exciting SAAS business. Then you need to read on!
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced PHP Developer with extensive web & CRM development experience. Our client is one of the top 150 recruitment companies in the UK and has developed a SAAS based CRM and has delivered double-digit growth every year since it was founded. This market-leading pace comes from a relentless focus on being the Go-to Recruiter for the full-suite of Professional Services requirements.
My client has an exciting opportunity for a talented PHP Developer who will play a pivotal role in the ongoing development on our newly implemented CRM and to help shape the platform going forward. The system is used in house within several companies and throughout a growing list of recruitment companies. As the PHP Developer your role covers all aspects of development, from front-end UI work, to back-end data processing, REST API development to server work!
The successful PHP Developer needs to have the following :
* Strong MySQL Server experience, both in usage and server side administration
This is a great opportunity for an experienced PHP Developer who is looking for a role with good progression prospects, to come on board and help drive this project forward. There will be chances to take a pivotal role in new projects in addition to the core CRM work. We are looking for a dynamic individual who can bring their own ideas and creativity to the table and be an important part of the team helping to guide the technical roadmap of the business! As we have offices based throughout the UK, some occasional travel may be required. We are offering a competitive salary, 25 days holiday and onsite parking.
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous for the PHP Developer:
* TDD using PHPUnit and tools such as Selenium, experience using mySQL Stored Procedures, Vagrant and Jenkins.
* Linux server administration (Ubuntu),
* Bash scripting
* Agile methodologies
* Experience of developing CRM systems.
* Experience of developing specifications based upon client requirements, through to implementing the design.
* Exposure to Symfony 3 & PHP 7 would be a bonus as would any experience in the recruitment sector.
* Great UX design and excellent development and testing skills
* Knockout (JS)