Telesales Team Leader
Role: Telesales Team Leader (Telecoms)
Salary: £16,000 + competitive commission scheme
My client is an extremely renowned national Telecommunications company providing long term telecommunication solutions to UK businesses. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for an ambitious and money motivated individual to join their small but successful team in a team leader/supervisor capacity. This is an outstanding opportunity for a proven telesales agent with demonstrable experience of succeeding targets who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The main responsibility of this role will be to lead from the front of the Telesales team ensuring that you set an example by not only achieving targets, but exceeding them on a monthly basis. Other responsibilities include;
- Making outbound B2B calls and setting up appointments in relation to replacing existing telephony including hardware PBX solutions, Hosted IP solutions, telephone line rental, calls and broadband.
- Lead generation.
- Executing email campaigns in order to generate further leads.
- Contacting current customers.
- Dealing with any general enquiries and offering a first-class customer service.
- Maintaining and updating the CRM system with regular data input.
Once you have settled in to the role, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of 3 telesales agents, ensuring targets are met on a regular basis, and any day to day issues are managed effectively.
In order to be successful within this role, the chosen candidate will have 12 months` telesales experience, however no managerial or team leader experience is required. My client is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and money motivated individual who has exceeded targets in a previous position and is now looking to join a small but successful team and embark upon the next step in their career. No experience of the Telecoms industry is required.
My client has extremely high staff retention rates and genuinely look after their employees. They offer a first-class product training course and equip you with all the tools you will need in order to be successful within the role. In addition to a fun, lively and successful environment to work in, you will also be offered;
- 26 days` holiday not including bank holidays!
- Annual bonus after 12 months of service.
- An extremely competitive commission structure with OTE of £1500 each month!