Penetration Tester, Ethical Hacker
Job Title: Ethical Hacker / Penetration Tester /CREST Certified
Location: Birmingham (covering the Midlands), Manchester (covering The North) and South East (Covering London and The Home Counties) - working from home
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 + Excellent Benefits including bonus, share save scheme, pension, career development with paid training, certifications, white papers et al
Job Type: Permanent - There are three positions - looking for people in the areas listed above
Job Reference: PH9251
Are you a Penetration Tester at the top of your game? Are you excited by new challenges and passionate about security and delivering the best possible tests and remediation for your clients? Do you want to part of a CREST affiliated company?
This is a great opportunity for Pen Tester / Ethical hacker / CREST Certified penetration tester to join one of the UK and Europe's leading Information Security Consultancy and become part of a growing team.
Due to substantial growth, we are expanding our technical team to meet the increasing demands of our clients. We are looking to employ additional full-time, experienced IT Security Consultants interested in working for a dynamic organisation in a fast-paced working environment to play an integral part in our growth plans. Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package including Share options and Pension scheme and more is on offer to the right candidate.
You will be an Ethical Hacker / Penetration tester with experience. We are looking for candidates at all levels with at least 3+ years' experience.
Your future is important to us this is why we ensure that you will have the time needed study and certifications. We actively encourage our consultants to develop their careers by offering paid training, certifications, accreditations, blogging, White Papers, conferences - we ensure you have the time you need.
You will enjoy working for a smaller, dynamic, focussed organisation where every member of the team is Passionate about Total Security Management. The successful candidate will be required to perform a range of IT Security consulting services.
Key Candidate Criteria:
- Extremely technical in information security architecture / Penetration Testing
- Technically adept in Manual Penetration testing (both internally and externally)
- Must be able to at least explain in English how a ROP attack is found and executed and also able to provide delivery of solutions onsite to clients for both Windows and Linux environments
- Must be an expert in Reverse Engineering
- Customer facing, comfortable presenting your findings to our clients
- Must have strong technical understanding of current security trends and solutions
- Have worked in a large datacentre (i.e., be comfortable with switch patching and testing procedures when located in a datacentre) Understands technical details of pentesting, such as buffer overflows, XSS, SQL Injection, etc... and the full OWASP Top 10
- Has in-depth knowledge of using manual penetration testing proxies such as Burp Suite Pro to good effect
- You must be able to document / report in English to a very high standard
- Additional languages would also be a bonus but not necessary
- You should hold one or more of the following (CREST, OSCP, OSCE), other qualifications will also be considered
- CRT / CCT (ACE or ICE)
- You will agree to undergo a technical test plus interview and provide suitable references
- Be willing to travel if required
- Be punctual and meet agreed deadlines
- Ideally be based from home and client sites
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this role