IT Sales - Professional Services - MSP - Cloud
We have partnered with a leading Microsoft Cloud and Managed Services business who are now looking for ambitious motivated, target driven sales people looking to grow their career in cloud and managed services sales predominantly in the Financial Services Sector.
As IT Sales Executive you will undergo extensive technology training and start building your client base on the way to a rewarding career in IT sales. Once established you will also have the opportunity to gain further important technology accreditations.
Key responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Develop your own account base via cold calling new prospective clients and then on boarding them on to their cloud platform
- Manage and maintain account data within the CRM database
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, managing personal time and productivity
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims
- Reporting to Sales Manager
- You will be highly motived with a sales "hunter" mentality
- You will be natural "people person" with the ability to learn and the tenacity to succeed
- You will be fearless of the phone and have the ability to build relationships with clients and work as part of a team
- You will also need to be able to understand and learn about new technology and articulate how it add values to the clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in IT sales and be supported by a highly skilled technical team with extensive knowledge across cloud infrastructure and storage technologies.
You will earn commission on every sale with the opportunity to earn the following: Year 1 OTE £27,000, Year 2 OTE £36,000, Year 3 OTE £55,000, Year 4 OTE £80,000.
If you are a natural sales person with either an IT background or currently working for a Managed Service Provider with the drive to succeed then this opportunity is well worth pursuing.
Please send your CV in the first instance.