iOS Developer is required to join my client who are a global leader in their industry and are based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
My client is looking for an iOS developer to be a productive member of the App development team that designs, builds, tests, delivers and supports their growing native App-based products and services.
You will be working on their existing global App range adding innovative new features as well as fixing existing software bugs and creating new Apps for their growing market sectors.
As iOS Developer you will require:
- In depth knowledge and experience of programming Objective C for iOS applications
- Experience of developing in a MAC-OS X environment
- Worked in an Agile software development environment
- Deployment of iOS apps to the Apple Store
- Smart phone App design experience
- Integration of web APIs
- Core Graphics and CoreData experience
- Experience of source control software ideally GIT
- Secure coding experience
My client offers a friendly proactive and engaging working environment and encourage creativity and enquiring minds who keep up to date on the latest changes on the iOS platform.
These are certainly busy time in the development team so we also be happy to hear from Android Developers as well.
Depending on experience this iOS Developer role is paying up to £30,000 plus Bonus, Healthcare, 25 days holiday etc.
If you have the skills required then please send your CV to or call Lucy on
Keywords: iOS Developer, Senior iOS Developer, Mobile Developer, Senior Mobile Developer, iOS, Objective C, Cocoa, Android, native apps., Basingstoke, Southampton, Winchester, Reading, Guildford, Hampshire