We have an new opportunity to work with our growing client in Weston-Super-Mare, to look after the ever evolving processes and ensure the business remain compliant in preparation for future audits.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits;
- Basic salary of up to £25k per annum
- Monday to Friday, working 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays per annum
- Company contributed pension scheme
In return, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Creating, maintaining and improving the IMS System (integrated management systems) including the creation and documentation of risk assessments and processes
- Reviewing material data sheets and create/update CoSHH sheets
- Coordinating the maintenance schedule for all equipment and organise servicing and repairs
- Registering, inspecting and maintaining records for lifting equipment and organising external inspections
- Controlling, registering and maintaining records for items requiring calibration and inspection
- Maintain and organise asbestos reports and processes
- Taking ownership of the companies waste procedures
- Recording and maintaining driver mandates
- Organising and maintaining DSE assessments and fire assessments
- Attend all HSE meetings, assist with audits and join industry led working groups
- Assisting with external audits
- Reporting to the groups non-conformance system
- Logging and record all near misses
- Maintaining all notice boards with current information
- Working on new product development and projects where necessary
If you have experience in the above duties and you are interested in the role, apply today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.