Remote Application Support (C#, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, SQL) - £60,000
Role: Remote Application Support (C#, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, SQL) - £60,000
Type: Permanent Remote Role (2 days a month in Brighton or London)
Office Locations: London & Brighton
A fantastic remote opportunity has arisen with a leading Property Search Company based in London. Our client provides technology solutions to the UK's property sector. Due to rapid growth, they are seeking an experienced .NET Application Support Developer to join their development team.
The Application Support Developer will be working on the client cloud SaaS platform running on AWS architecture with .NET and SQL.
Day to day, you will:
- Take ownership of questions, issues and troubleshooting. Identification of root cause and resolve issues.
- Communicate with the end user or 1st line support when troubleshooting incidents
- Write code or scripts to re-create user scenarios to reproduce issue
- Write unit and integration tests to extend test coverage and prevent issues re-occurring
- Write production code to implement identified resolutions
- Collect information to document bugs and product issues
- Create process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base
Key skills required for the .NET Developer:
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server
- Previous support experience is a must
If you have the required skills for the Application Support Developer role, please apply with your CV.
This is a permanent Support .NET Developer role working remotely where you will only be required to attend team meeting twice a month at either London or Brighton.