Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager - London Consultancy - Residential & Commercial
An award winning construction consultancy based near Monument are seeking an Assistant Project Manager to head up some of their most prolific projects in the city. The Project sector experience required would be one or more across Mixed - Use, Residential, office, Retail and Leisure. This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager looking to further his career as there are clear routes towards more Senior roles within the organisation.
The Successful Assistant Project Manager will be joining an organisation becoming one of the City's most highly respected Consultancies providing project management and building surveying expertise to a range of private, prestigious clients. Having operated for almost 10 years, they are expanding due to a strong reputation and growing client base.
As the Assistant Project Manager you will be working alongside senior members of the team and Directors as well as handling high-end projects of your own. Your responsibilities will include;
- Assisting on and overseeing Construction Projects across new-build and fit out across the commercial sector, from inception to completion.
- Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
- Negotiations with developers and Landlords to approve the fit-out proposals and agree Client specifications.
- Liaise with retail planners to ensure site issues and proposals are taken into account.
- Advise Solicitors on construction issues, reviewing agreements, proposals, conflicts, etc.
- Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
- Briefing of Consultant's teams
The successful Assistant Project Manager will have completed or be close to completing their APC and be 1-2+ years post-Graduation. Project Managers either side of that experience band are still welcome to apply. You will have extensive knowledge and capabilities in a Construction Consultancy.
- £30,000 - £ 40,000
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days holiday
- Life assurance
PLEASE NOTE: This role will only be suitable for someone with current or extremely recent UK Construction experience working for a Consultancy, Developer, or Main Contractor but MUST have operated in a CLIENT FACING ROLE in a Project Management Capacity both pre and post contract.
Unfortunately, this particular role will NOT be suitable for an individual with a predominantly Site background or individuals from a Civils/Infrastructure/Roads background.
If you are a Senior Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
Assistant Project Manager - London - Construction Consultancy - Commercial - Corporate End User - High End Residential - Project Manager