Desgin Sales Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Design Sales Assistant to join a growing Interior Design firm.
You will become a brand ambassador joining a well reputed firm providing exceptional levels of service to both new and existing customers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Meet and greet potential customers, helping and guiding them with fabric schemes
- Build a relationship with customers to filter and determine their curtaining and soft furnishing requirements
- Coordinate curtaining and soft furnishing projects, maintaining client momentum from beginning to end
- Keep abreast of the entire range
- Design and merchandise accessories in the showroom eg trays, luggage racks, cushions, placemats, etc.
- Day to day sample and showroom coordination, merchandising and administration
- Use software to place fabric orders and manage projects and quotations
The successful candidate will have the following skills / experience:
- Experience within a similar role within the Interior Design industry
- Proven track record of design coordination and delivery of soft furnishing based interior projects
- An understanding of quality and efficient service to high-end clients
- Demonstrated ability to build client relationships through listening skills and rapport building skills
- Passionate about textiles and interior design
- Strong communication skills both face-to-face and over the phone
- Ability to communicate creative concepts with strong visuals through a mood board or visual demonstration of design placement
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following: EstiPC, In design, Adobe PhotoShop, Smart Draw, CAD
- Very good admin skills and tenacious follow-through
- Computer literate & high level of numeracy
You must have previous experience within a similar role within the Interior Design industry.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.