Continuous Improvement Lead IT
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Lead (IT)
Salary: Up to £35,000 (with flexibility DOE) plus a very generous benefits package
We have been instructed by an innovative regional law firm with ambitious plans. The firm has recently completed a major transformation programme creating a streamlined organisation where you will find "lawyers doing law" and "support providing support". There are a variety of legal and operational roles available within this collaborative and cohesive culture. When you join this firm, you will be competitively rewarded, with a strong base salary and an innovative bonus scheme. Our client fosters an environment of choice with clear career development paths, a focus on learning and development and a highly supportive structure.
The overall objective of the role is to provide the delivery of effective learning and education to all staff, to ensure the embedding of change across the firm, and to monitor staff uptake, acceptance and return on investment of delivered improvement projects.
- Responsible for effective delivery of all staff induction and introductory training for systems and IT
- Create effective educational materials and deliver relevant, interactive, enjoyable learning sessions
- Oversee, manage and implemens the continuous improvement cycle
- supports individual, team and practice area during go-live implementation; and positively promotes benefits of change throughout
- Perform a PPR (post project review) by eliciting feedback from end users and via other measures
- Recognise and make recommendations for any corrective/ remedial action
- Assist during the business analysis process where appropriate
- Responsible for education and learning planning for the company
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 2+ years experience delivering IT and software training
- Good experience implementing change projects within controlled environments
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of project objectives and how to measure their success
- Background in producing course materials
- Knowledge of Peppermint and advantage
- Experience working within a continuous improvement environment
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Dean Humphrey on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.