Sales Consultant - Fantastic business, quality product, low pres
Permanent and full time
Basic £23,000 OTE £25,000
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Consultant for a leading luxury family owned furniture retailer for their store in Bristol.
The retailer has stores in key locations across the whole of the UK and plans to open more in the next year.
The ideal Sales Consultant:
- Be extremely personable and able to develop immediate customer rapport
- Be confident and highly motivated
- Must have experience in working towards targets
- Be a self starter, able to work towards excellent customer service not bonus payments
- Be someone who is a high achiever with a proven track record of consistent sales performance
The successful Sales Consultant can look forward to being part of an on-going growth plan within an award winning company.
This is not your typical furniture sales role, instead with a strong emphasis on service you will be rewarded with a higher than average basic and a fantastic and pleasant working environment (37.5Hours/week).
Similar keywords include: Sales Consultant, Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Sales Executive, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development, and Field Sales.
If this sounds like you please apply! Priority Recruitment specialise in retail recruitment. To apply, send your full up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.