Our client is a major force within the UK and EU Auto Finance market. As part of their growth plans they require a Business Analyst working in Risk and Finance. Position responsibility includes the proper management of manufacturer invoicing of vehicles & parts and providing credit limits to our dealer to accommodate this invoicing whilst taking into consideration the group’s risk management rules & procedures.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Forecasting and Reporting Analysis
- Trend Analysis
- Assist NWF department and produce any necessary analysis to provide clear and precise information to manage the department risk.
- Feed and develop the risk assessment matrix.
- Manage the month end closing in regards of local and HQ reporting.
- Prepare the monthly Risk Committee presentation.
- Forecast the wholesale and factoring outstanding based on carmakers information.
- Anticipate any important cash flows requirement for NWF and dealers, analyse and produce temporary limits uplifts for non-risk dealers.
- Ensure actions plans are completed and communicated to carmakers franchise dept.
- Ensure appropriate business tools are in place to guide the business forward and support the management in their direction.
- Anticipating upcoming new risks and communicate these to NWF managers and if necessary impacted departments.
- Manage the financial reporting of the Network Funding Department and ensure compliance with local and HQ directives.
- Develop and strengthen the department internal control process.
- Follow up on NWF quarterly key risk indicators.
- Support local external and internal auditors.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Finance or Accounting background.
- Strong communication skills as daily interactions with various stakeholders (finance and non-finance).
- Highly analytical and good reactivity under pressure.
- Deep knowledge of Pack office is compulsory, knowledge of SQL and VBA is desirable.
- Car industry or banking background is desirable.
- Knowledge of French language is desirable.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Access skills.
- Proven quick learner.
- Detail Oriented
- Fast Learner, Proactive, Ambitious
- Ability to express him/herself in clear & concise English.
- Basic accounting knowledge of profit and loss accounts and balance sheets.
- Ability to work in a team
- Good interpersonal skills.