My Client a leading Aviation business in Central London is looking for a Billing Co-Ordinator to join their Head Office team.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable and Billing Manager this role as a Billing Co-Ordinator will be responsible for:
- Reviewing activity on a daily basis, checking that all details are correct and working with our Operations team to ensure accuracy of coding, cost and sales values.
- Producing accurate customer invoices, ensuring alignment with the customer contract and any special terms .
- Calculating and adding any additional charges or notes to the invoices.
- Working with the sales team to review and approve any unusual invoices before sending out to customers.
- Ensuring that all customer balances for cash and hours flown are maintained and accurate, incorporating cash receipts and invoices.
- Monitoring customer balances, incorporating jobs that are not yet billed.
- Generate and send out customer statement, sending initial chaser emails as required.
- Responding to customer queries regarding invoices and working with Sales to resolve issues as required.
- Creating reports on activity and other statistics.
- Reporting differences between estimated and actual billing.
You will be an experienced Biller with prior Accounts Receivable experience. Relationship management is fundamental in this role so you must have strong communication skills.
Intermediate Excel skills are essential. SAP experience would be advantageous.
Please note this role will be working on the US Market so you will be required to work 12-8pm or 2-10pm.