Client Service Executive
Our client, a global organisation based in Bracknell is looking to recruit a Client Services Executive to join them on permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving high levels of client satisfaction through strong client leadership skills, flawless planning, proactive communication and the provision of all contracted deliverables on time and to the quality standard as defined in the contract.
- Management of all aspects of contracted client deliverables; 100% on time and quality:
- Update and delivery of all contracted databases to agreed deadlines
- Update and delivery of all contracted reports on time and aligned to databases resolving any data issues
- Supporting clients with software queries
- Effectively builds relationships with external clients and internal teams
- Manages and updates required status reports, client scorecards and dashboards
- Proactively identifies initiatives to improve quality and efficiency by applying the best practice for database and reports set-up
- Participates, leads and presents in both internal and external client meetings
- Escalates to senior management risks and relevant course of action as required
- Pushes back appropriately where client/commercial team demands do not comply with standard operating procedures
- Has relevant experience of working with complex databases and has experience of using bespoke reporting tools to generate custom reporting
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to manage complex and conflicting client requirements or multiple tasks/projects
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).