Business Development Manager - IT
Business Development Manager - IT: Our ever growing client has two branches that operate within different industries and are looking to add to their dynamic team. The successful candidate will have a role to play across the expansion of both brands under the company's Ltd banner.
This role will involve direct sales via face to face meetings, phone calls and email interaction. Perhaps the biggest factor in their success is their level of after sales service to ensure repeat custom. The role involves managing the account of your clients with top quality levels communication, courtesy and passion.
The role will also involve visiting and meeting clients which will involve travel away from our office in Hemel Hempstead (the successful candidate must own a car).
So, what’s it like to work here as a Business Development Manager - IT
We think it’s important that you enjoy coming to work, so our office is a fun, informal place to be. With a focus on the task at hand, we don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t be smiling and laughing for most of the day. Our team is close knit and we believe the people make the place
What do you get from us as a Business Development Manager - IT??
Initially, the successful candidate can expect a starting salary of £21000. A generous commission will be applied to all sales. As your success level grows, so will your salary. Regular reviews will be undertaken to monitor progress as we believe in rewarding our people for a great job.
What do we need from you?
Role Responsibilities as a Business Development Manager - IT
- To identify new business sales leads
- To develop own sales leads into business income
- Management of own customer accounts with exemplary after sales service
- Maintain and develop own customer accounts
- Assist colleagues as required
- Use designated software programmes effectively (Training will be provided)
- Sales experience is desirable, but not essential
- Basic Word and Excel skills
- Sound knowledge of major social media platforms
- Self-motivated, 'get up and go’ individual
- Great communication skills
- Customer service orientated
- Well organised, with ability to manage and prioritise a workload
- Enthusiastic, driven and positive
- Effective communication and inter personnel skills
- Deals effectively with stress and conflict
For more information on this fantastic opportunity to join an ever growing family feel business apply today to avoid disappointment