Assistant Nursery Manager
Simply Childcare is currently seeking an Assistant Nursery Manager who is passionate about childcare to join this growing nursery company.
- You’re passionate about providing high-quality childcare, and you hold a Level 3 childcare qualification, as well as detailed understanding of Ofsted procedures
- You’re an experienced manager with previous leadership experience
- You’re a people person and you can inspire and motivate everyone from employees to parent and children
About the role
Working alongside the Nursery Manager, dealing with all areas of the nursery. You will have an understanding of marketing and managing occupancy, as well as a detailed understanding of the EYFS.
You will need:
- Suitable qualifications: an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- Good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- A higher childcare qualification or leadership qualification
- A satisfactory DBS check!
- Free uniform
- Competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay
- Paid time off for dependants, increasing annual leave with each complete year of service
- Discounts and savings at over 900 retailers through employer rewards
- Generous staff discount on childcare places and discount for one family member too!
- Excellent training and development opportunities
For further information on this or other roles in childcare, please apply online.