Management Account required to work in the internal finance function for our client, a leading accountancy practice based in central London. You will be responsible for the management accounts, both monthly and quarterly, and will be key in the development of annual budgets.
Key skills include:
- CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified or Newly Qualified
- Fantastic Excel Skills - Formulas, Vlookups, Pivot Tables, VBA
- Previous experience in analysing data, and strong technical accounting skills
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with senior management
- Solid experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Strong personality and communication skills essential to interact effectively with members of the wider team
Key responsibilities -
- Completion of the monthly, quarterly and yearly management accounts
- Analysing budget to actual and producing variance reports
- To support the department and business through the provision of robust management information, identifying overspends to budget and forecast and providing understanding of the drivers behind these
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
- Assisting the financial accounts team with tasks when needed. Such as balance sheet reconciliations, accruals, prepayments and other ad hoc work
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly reputable and prestigious organisation in London. On top of your salary my client offers a generous benefit scheme and has an annual bonus on offer.
For more information, please contact Amel Steel on or email
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.