Dynamics CRM Support Specialist
Dynamic CRM Administrator amd support.
Leeds. Fixed Term. 12 Months. £32,000-£38,183 Per annum + Benefits (Excellent working benefits including Flexiworking to encourage work/life balance, generous holiday allowance)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Support Specialist required to start in Leeds on a 12 month fixed term contract. To be succusful in this you will have knowledge of supporting enterprise wide services and have gained experience in a second/third line IT support role, specifically supporting Dynamics CRM. You will have a good understanding of Dynamics CRM functionality in addition to managing setup, integrations and configurations with other modules and systems,such as ClickDimensions, SharePoint, ADX, Web Platforms and Information Systems.
- An ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, with significant experience of delivering and supporting services using Microsoft Technologies; Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics 2011 or 2013;
- Experience of working in a second/third line IT support role;
- Experience in the development of high volume, enterprise wide services and systems;
- Experience and understanding of authorisations management and ongoing administration;
- Experience of fault finding and troubleshooting in a technical environment; including experience of finding innovative solutions to problems;
- Knowledge of internet and multimedia technologies and protocols;
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a technical environment;
- A high level of analytical skills, including the ability to produce relevant management information as required;
- The ability to analyse situations and problems and to be able to propose solutions and develop reasoned courses of action quickly and in a logical manner;
- The ability to work in a team to share knowledge and best practice;
- The ability to communicate with users at all levels of the organisation, including explaining complex or technical concepts to non-specialists;
- A strong commitment to service excellence and customer care.
You may also have:
- Service management knowledge specific to Application Support;
- ITIL Qualification or equivalent.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Resources Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.