Legal Administrator - Swansea
My Client are an established firm of solicitors in Swansea who are looking to recruit a legal administrator to join their team.
It is expected that you will have a proven track record of working in an office environment. A professional and articulate manner is required along with excellent attention to details. In return, you will enjoy a busy and varied role with the opportunity to gain exposure as a Legal Administrator.
- Experience in a front of house team or Solicitors office is preferable
- Able to demonstrate experience in liaising pro-actively with employees and third parties
- Able to evidence of ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Presentable and friendly
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experienced user of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices.