45 hrs a week.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Engineer to join their team in newly refurbed Leicester store. They are great global brand and are looking to strengthen their exciting team with people who are passionate for customer service and technology.
You will be working 90% Back of house and 10% Front house.
As their Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Fixing software problems with devices.
- Fixing hardware problems with devices.
- Interacting with customers on the shop floor
- Trouble shooting questions or problems they may have
- Maintain a high level of standards in the store
- Team worker and able to work unsupervised
You will be expected to work 45 hours per week.
To be considered for their Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience fixing phones or building devices.
- A Passion for Smart devices and technology.
- Ability to engage and build rapport with people from all walks of life.
- Confident manor & good communication skills.
Sales Assistant Benefits
- Fully trained on the software/ hardware
- Training on store standards and product knowledge.
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career.
- Payed holiday allowance
- Bonus based on NPS
- Staff Uniform
If you feel you have the skills for their Engineer role, please apply now!