Cisco CCNP Senior Network Engineer - Oxfordshire
Senior Network Engineer/CCNP/Juniper/Oxfordshire
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
I have a brand-new requirement for a Senior Network Engineer to work for an IT services provider on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Reporting to Head of Network and taking on responsibility of project work.
- To grasp an in-depth understanding of any issues or problems on the network and possible solutions.
- To carry a full understanding or services provided to customers and their use.
- To be pro-active to when responding to alarms and monitor the network status.
- Communicate with other departments within the company to gather all the relevant information required to complete tasks quickly and effectively.
- CCNP or Juniper equivalent qualification
- To run and take full responsibility of a project.
- To take on new technologies, research them and independently deploy them live.
- Extensive trouble shooting
- Capability to illustrate packet captures.
- To keep track and log all technical issues
- Technically confident with a variety of Office software programs, such as Word, Excel, Visio and Powerpoint
- Administer network documentation including LLD and HLD
- Ability to understand and provide IP network designs.
- Good knowledge of routing.
- Knowledge of network technologies such as Ethernet, IP, MPLS, VLANS, Switching, and extensive network security practices.
This is a brand-new requirement and my client are looking to bring a Senior Network
Engineer as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews to commence from the 15th May, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV to call me on for more information.