Azure/Business process engineer
Azure/Business process - Birmingham - £50,000 + benefits
My client is looking for someone who has a strong background in Business Process / modelling and have the ability to develop using Microsoft Azure preferably / Cloud certainly. They are starting a major technology transformation to deliver new capabilities to clients.
Using MS Azure / Cloud technology to automate business processes using their new Business Process Management (BPM) platform - Bizagi Studio / Software AG WebMethods or similar would be an advantage. Working closely with Business Analysts or develop them yourself, new data models supporting automation transformation and looking to integrate these steps to Azure API's and Web services. So closely associated with the architecture process of the programme.
- Azure API / Logic App development
- BPMN modelling & automating business process
- Bizagi / Software AG or other
- ITIL, Prince 2 aware
- Technology competent & delivered automation process change within large business
- Able to travel to see customers and other UK sites when required.
- Primary location is close to Birmingham
If you have the skills and experience required for this role please apply immediately or alternatively send you CV to