Senior Infrastructure Pre-Sales Consultant / Engineer
Infrastructure Pre-Sales Consultant / Engineer
Cardiff - Commutable from Newport, Cwmbran, Bridgend, Bristol
Total Package from £40,000 - £49,000
Our ambitious and highly innovative, market leading IT client is seeking a Presales Engineer, to help design infrastructure solutions and provide technical guidance to a diverse and exciting customer base. Following their rapid growth and success in winning a large number of multimillion pound contracts, they are keen to expand their team in order to keep up with customer demand.
Our client has both Dell and Microsoft Partner status and is a champion of embracing Virtualisation and Cloud based advancements. You would receive unrivalled exposure to infrastructure technologies presenting you a great opportunity to develop your skills and progress. Another part of what makes it a great place to work is a fun and vibrant team culture that encourages innovation and they are an advocate of recognising ability and rewarding hard work.
If you are a hardworking, highly technical PreSales Engineer or a strong 3rd line / project engineer with excellent communication skills looking to step up then this is the role for you!
What you will be doing:
- Providing solution architecture and infrastructure recommendations in line with customer requirements.
- Supervise the presales team on a daily basis and act as a technical point of escalation.
- Assisting the sales team in a technical capacity during tenders and presentations to potential customers.
- Provide consultancy on cloud services.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong technical background - Windows Server, VMWare / Hyper-V, SAN Storage, Backups (Veeam), Layer 2 Switching (LAN / WAN).
- Knowledge of Pre-Sales and infrastructure design / architecture.
- Experience of leadership in a management or technical leadership role.
- Knowledge of cloud based infrastructure - AWS, Azure, and Office 365.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.