Workshop Controller Bristol up to £25k Basic ote £32k
My Client looking to recruit a highly motivated individual as a Workshop Controller in our busy Aftersales Department. Experience of the same role or a similarly demanding role would be ideal, as would previous experience in a motor retail environment.
The ideal candidate we are looking to recruit will have the following attributes:
- A total focus on Right First Time fix and ability to be able to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- The ability to coach and train the team to achieve the highest levels of productivity.
- Clear, timely and efficient communication with all members of our After sales team
- The ability to coach and positively motivate our Workshop team to overachieve labour sales targets.
- A real can do, positive attitude and a great initiative to overcome daily issues.
- The ability to talk to our customers and give and be able to sell additional work.
- Key Workshop Controller responsibilities amongst others are housekeeping, management of ramp maintenance and health & safety.
If you are looking to develop your career this is a great opportunity .
Basic up to £25k ote £32k