Events Team Leader / Manager
Events Team Leader / Manager (Maternity Contract)
Are you a talented and enthusiastic Events Team Leader / Manager with a superb leadership style? Could you push your career to the next level with a world-leader? If so, read on.
Our client is the leading professional body of management accountants and has been preparing students for the world of business for nearly 100 years. They are now looking for an Events Team Leader / Manager to join them on a maternity cover contract until April 2018.
- Salary of up to £36,000 pro rata
- Life assurance
- Stakeholder Pension
- Healthcare benefits such as healthcare, dental insurance and flu jabs
- Extra leave for voluntary work
This is an exciting time to join our world-renowned client as they are experiencing an excellent level of planned growth.
With a superb people-focused ethos, our client is a shining example of a great place to work; success is derived from their teams of experts and an ever-expanding global operation that attracts the best from every sector.
As an Events Team Leader / Manager, you’ll take charge of one of our client’s two Event Co-ordination Teams.
Overseeing both part-time and full-time personnel who work from home and from the office, your team will support the delivery of a program of UK area events.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Actively managing the events within your program including writing copy, sourcing speakers and sponsors, promoting events, confirming attendance and acting on feedback
- Managing the budgets for the events within your program
- Overseeing your team and delivering a strong level of HR functionality including appraisals and one-to-ones
- Playing an active role in UK area committee meetings including taking minutes and producing the agenda and relevant papers
- Project managing high profile new members’ celebrations
- Managing the relationship between our client and their local network of offices
To be considered as an Events Team Leader / Manager, you will need:
- Previous events management experience
- Previous staff management experience
- A customer service or marketing background
- Strong organisation, time management and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail, multitasking and communication abilities
Other organisations may call this role Events Team Manager, Events Team Supervisor, Event Manager, Event Program Manager, Events Project Manager, or Conference & Events Manager.
Our client is also interested in hearing from candidates who have held the role of Marketing & Events Manager, Marketing Manager, Senior Event Executive, Senior Event Co-ordinator, or PR Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a talented and enthusiastic Events Team Leader / Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.