Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager
Southampton - Amazing Brands
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your next career move into a fantastic Assistant Store Manager role within a successful expanding specialist lifestyle retail business at the top of their game within the sector.
This store is a fabulously designed and will give you the opportunity to join a dynamic, passionate team working with a great high end product range
A long established leading specialist retailer who trade from a number of fabulous stores throughout the UK. Stocking world renwned multi brands and a fabulous product range at the cutting edge of lifestyle and design. They have a very loyal following and are adding to their customer base all the time by virtue of their fun, innovative and friendly boutique feel stores.
A lover of ensuring the best possible customer service and have a real love of helping people make the right choice and want to return time after. With a commercial and sales focus, you will be able to motivate and develop your staff, you will have an understanding of what great visuals and outstanding customer care looks like in your store.
To succeed and be the best in your new role you will need…
- Knowledge and experience of leading from the front and supporting the Store Manager within a service driven retail environment
- A passion for creating a fabulous in-store experience
- Strong merchandising capability
- Creative marketing/promotional ideas
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to continuously learn and share information with others
- Technically adaptable
- Adaptable and flexible attitude to ensure not only the store but company objectives are achieved
- An excellent understanding and ability to live the company values and enthuse these throughout your team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to really lead a team by example
- A good grasp of your sales figures, KPI expectations and what you need to achieve
A great long term career move that will see you managing, creating, coaching and being a part of happy team that your customers will love to come back and see time after time
The role comes with a salary Upto o £19,000 plus great bonus scheme in place
This role would suit an experienced Retail Supervisor, Team Leader, Assistant Retail Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Manager, Fashion, Homeware, Sales Manager, Assistant Manager
Permanent & Full Time Career Opportunity with an Expanding & High End Retail Group