Area Retail Manager
Job Title: Area Retail Manager
Do you have at least 3 years multi-site managerial experience? Do you have experience working in the apparel sector? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a bespoke retail and mail-order business.
To increase district sales and contribution through improved operational efficiency and store management performance.
- Coach, train and motivate store managers to maximise store sales through selling skills. Specifically; customer data acquisition, up-selling and link selling. Monitors the store performance on these KPMs on weekly basis and takes appropriate actions to achieve targets.
- Develop and maintain high levels of effective visual merchandising both in store and in windows that portrays authentic brand image and presents an attractive, easy to shop environment for customers.
- Monitor both compliance and standards of planned promotional activity to ensure that sales opportunities are maximised in a coordinated manner across all retail stores within district.
- Monitors and reviews salary spend by store and provides advice and coaching to managers on cost effective deployment planning. Works with HR Manager to control salary spend to budget by year end.
- Carry out a regular schedule of store visits and completes action plans for monitoring and follow up as appropriate.
- Provide the first point of contact for store managers to resolve queries and questions relating to all operational aspects and follows up with necessary specialisms in both UK & US as appropriate, to ensure efficient operational running of stores within District.
- Recruit and supports induction of all new store managers, delivering training and advice to ensure new appointees are set up to succeed.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications Required
- At least 3 years multi-site managerial experience within the apparel sector. Demonstrable experience in recruiting, training, motivating and developing high calibre managers.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to focus on what is relevant and deliverable.
- Full UK driving licence (essential).
ACS are recruiting for an Area Retail Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Area Retail Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Area Retail Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Area Retail Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Area Retail Manager role you desire.