We have a brilliant new opportunity for a Project Architect to join an award-winning architectural firm based in London on a permanent basis. Our client has worked on a range of establishments, from high-end residential developments to boutique restaurants and eateries. They pride themselves on being a small and focussed business to ensure all design ideas are being heard. From working closely with clients, they ensure needs are being met and expectations exceeded. This would be the perfect opportunity for applicants seeking to use their knowledge and design experience working for a focussed architectural practice.
The selected candidate will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Managing a number of individual projects from start to finish
- Overseeing a small design team
- Produce flawlessly drawn information at all stages of the design process
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders when required
In order to carry out the tasks effectively, it is essential for applicants to have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Prior experience of job running would be a strong advantage
- Excellent technical and creative ability
- Proficiency in Vectorworks
- Impeccable people skills
- Strong capability of leading a team
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Relevant qualifications and accreditations, e.g. ARB and/or RIBA
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on or email and quote 12154 HM, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option and following the instructions. Good luck!