Accounts Receivable Clerk
A leading national building and construction organisation, based in Manchester, are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a growing team.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk position will include:
- Validating and uploading customer invoices (received from contracts) via an upload template
- Release invoices once uploaded
- Uploading the receipts journal
- Allocating receipts to customer invoices
- Maintaining records of invoices, debits and credits
- Analysis of the aged debtors, providing contracts of debt becoming overdue
- Performing credit checks
- Setting up customer accounts
- Adhoc finance tasks
The ideal individual will be confident and experienced in a simlar accounts receivable clerk position, proven at working in a high volume environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com