Our client is a well established Software company who deliver employee engagement schemes which puts people first. There technology solutions are delivered through cloud-based web and mobile platform.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys leading, coding, learning, innovating, and working in an open, collaborative environment that is best suited to engaged and motivated people and supports career development. The company has an excellent working environment with excellent opportunities to progress your career in a relaxed but professional and accountable culture.
• Evaluating and understanding business and customer requirements.
• Sizing projects and tasks and proposing technical solutions.
• Technical design and development of applications, features and bug-fixes.
• Delivering projects to high standards, on time and with documentation.
• Swiftly progressing projects, tasks and deliverables to completion.
• Articulating requirements and solutions to the team.
• Removing obstacles for team members and project managers.
• Being proactive and production-minded with technical issues.
• Automation of testing, builds/releases and multi-stage deployments.
• Planning, validation and execution of regular production-system releases.
• Perform constructive code reviews, mentor and challenge fellow software developers.
• Proactively grow your professional capabilities and those of the team.
• Extensive .NET development experience in a commercial environment
• Relevant degree or equivalent experience and qualifications
• Experience of large scale software solutions and an understanding of best practices
• Strong understanding of programming fundamentals; algorithms, data structures, OOP
• SQL Server database design & T-SQL coding
• TDD & Unit Testing; an understanding of TDD, ability to write tests, documentation, and be passionate about maintainability
• Source control tools (SVN, GitHub)
• CI / deployment experience (Octopus / Bamboo / TFS)
• Reporting and ETL technologies (SSRS / Crystal, Talend)
• Experience defining and guiding the technical tasks of other team members
• Able to communicate clearly with team members and colleagues
• Able to accurately estimate stories and tasks to inform sprint and epic planning
• Capable problem solver and solution designer
• Automation of testing, builds/releases and multi-stage deployments
• Planning, validation and execution of regular production-system releases
• Web application security and vulnerability assessment best practices
Hours: Full time
Salary: £55,000– £65,000
Location: Duxford, Cambridgeshire
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy.