Car Sales Executive
Our client is one of the world’s most iconic brands and due to expansion, they are seeking an additional experienced vehicle Sales Executive for their prestigious Reading car dealership.
Please note, you must have recent car sales experience and full valid UK driving licence to apply for this role.
The Role of Car Sales Executive
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, as an experienced Car Sales Executive you will sell cars and the associated options and products, whilst delivering an unsurpassed customer experience by consistently meeting customer’s expectations.
Responsibilities as Car Sales Executive
- Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of our brand and products
- Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
- Handle all customer queries and complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Follow the sales process prospecting and customer follow up system to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Develop a full knowledge and understanding of all franchise and competitive products
- Demonstrate vehicles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures
- Regular team liaison, ensuring appropriate communication is maintained
- Complete administration accurately and in a timely manner
- Fully maintain accurate data relating to customers and enquiries
- Ensure finance company appropriate documentation is completed, obtaining proofs prior to release of any vehicle
- Collect required funds as advised by the manager prior to the release of any vehicle
- Carry out an accurate appraisal of all vehicles presented for part exchange, using the relevant appraisal form, agree valuation with manager or trade underwriter
- Be proactive in maintaining professional standards of personal and dealership presentation
- Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
- Achieve Sales Executive TE accreditation
Accountabilities as Car Sales Executive
- To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
- Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
- Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times