Business Intelligence Developer
Midland Heart now has an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer to join our ICT Team at our Bath Row, Birmingham office.
Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Job Ref: 2805
Location: Bath Row, Birmingham
Salary: £40,377 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week (Full Time)
Contract Type: Permanent
As a Business Intelligence Developer you are responsible for developing and supporting a flexible reporting capability to provide accurate and open view of business performance, including designing and supporting reports to satisfy audit and statutory requirements. You will also produce test scripts and assist other members of the Business Intelligence Team and the Test Analyst with creation of test plans and scripts for testing BI solutions which include peer review of code.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a degree level qualification or relevant experience in database optimisation
- A good understanding of Microsoft development tools and ability to design and implement data
- Are able to work independently as well as co-operatively and productively with customers and other teams
- An ability to apply data integration design techniques and develop data integration solutions.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary which is regularly reviewed and benchmarked with the market
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Shopping & leisure discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular tailored training & personal development plans
Closing Date: 01 June 2017
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button to be directed to our website, where you can download the role profile and complete the application process.
If you are a disabled candidate and require a hard copy pack or a different format, for example large print further information can be found on our website.
Please do read the role profile before you begin your application. CVs will not be considered, so please complete the application form in full.
Midland Heart aspires to be a digital organisation that minimises its impact on the environment. Wherever possible, we will conduct transactions digitally rather than by paper and ask that current and future employees share this commitment. Where required, we will support colleagues to be digitally enabled
No agencies please.