Product Engineer / Web Developer
Our client, one of the UK's leading pension and employee benefit companies, is currently seeking a Product Engineer to be responsible for building, configuring, testing and supporting their clients sites.
- Creation of demonstration or proof of concept sites
- Thorough peer testing of websites and walkthrough / handover to Consultant in order to present to client.
- Remote support of live websites, diagnosis, fixing of problems and application of fixes to websites.
- Confidence to work and communicate across all audiences in a professional manner.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite, text and image editors (such as UltraEdit & Fireworks).
- Proficient in use of HTML, CSS and XML.
- Understanding of MS SQL, ASP and .NET.
In return our client is looking to offer a competitive basic of £18-25k plus an excellent benefits package.