2nd Line Support - German Speaking
My client is looking for a Support Engineer to join our expanding team.
The Support Engineer will work closely with global external customers and Product/Design teams to proactively reduce the reasons for customers needing to contact Support as well as to handle Support queries in the most efficient and effective way.
The Support Engineers will need to cover shifts between 0600 and 2200 (these can be fixed late or early shifts).
Responsibilities and activities:
- Telephone/email support
- Logging all calls in the in-house call logging system .
- Creating/updating cases in the call logging system, from all calls that you take .
- Troubleshooting product related issues using resources available i.e. virtual machines.
- Remote assistance for customers when required.
- Collecting information regarding customer problems to aid in troubleshooting
- Exposure and understanding of Microsoft Exchange 2007 and higher is crucial to the role. So anyone who has only created user mailboxes and groups, performed password resets etc wouldn’t be suitable.
- Good exposure and understanding of Microsoft technologies.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team player, self-motivated, able to plan and prioritise effectively
- Ability to build effective relationships with other stakeholders inside and outside the Support Team, demonstrating active listening skills and producing true collaboration
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities and deliver to deadlines
- A track record of honesty in customer communications when things don't go as planned
- Ability to express technical issues to non-technical business stakeholders
- Strong written and spoken German language skills