Support Coordinator - Tenancy Sustainment
About the role
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced person with passion for customer care, to provide high quality support service to vulnerable adults across London. This is being offered on a permanent full time basis.
This role will involve you being out in the community, working with vulnerable adults with housing related support needs.
As well as supporting your clients with tenancy related issues such as ASB, maintenance or move on, you will help your clients access appropriate services and gain further support with issues such as welfare benefits, education and employment access, to name just a few.
Experience of understanding support needs of vulnerable people, gained in the Care and Support field is required.
About the individual
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
- An enthusiastic team orientated individual with a strong willingness to learn new skills
- An understanding of the needs of the client group
- Good organisational and time management skills (with the ability to be punctual and reliable)
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks whilst maintaining attention to detail
When applying please use Google Chrome
This post is subject to an Enhanced Adult and Child Criminal Record Check Clearance.
Life is for living. Making the difference to people's health, happiness and independence.
Centra is part of Clarion Housing Group and includes a range of products and services including;
- Telecare products and services
- 24 hour call monitoring centre based in Kent providing telecare monitoring as well as supporting companies out of office calls
- Business to business services to support local authorities and work in partnerships across the UK
- Care and Support providing services
What we offer our customers
- We will never give up on you
- We provide support that is shaped by our values but isn't confined by our capabilities
- We use expertise and innovation to enhance independence and keep people better connected
- We get people the support they need, regardless of whether it is us that provides it
- We are strong because of our legacy and driven by insight to continually improve
- We maximise external opportunities to deliver the best quality and value for our customers
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.