Michael Page are currently recruiting for an Assistant Technologist to work within a British multinational clothing, footwear and home products retailer.
My client is a British multinational clothing, footwear and home products retailer based in Leicester.
The successful Assistant Technologist will be responsible for:
- Training in every stage of the technical processes.
- Being hands on training to grow and support your technical knowledge, including the delivery of products that are safe, legal and fit for purpose.
- Building and developing your capability to assess commercial quality and testing requirements.
- Developing an understanding of the legal retail requirements.
- Assisting in identifying component and product quality issues.
- Investigating and supporting resolution of quality issues in a timely manner.
The successful Assistant Technologist will ideally need:
- Relevant industry experience, Degree or science qualification.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Background and interest in beauty products.
My client is offering an annual salary of £20,000 - £25,000 + benefits.