C and H is looking for an experienced Retail Manager to join our Management Team in our store on West Street in Horsham. C and H is a family run business and have traded on High Streets for over 83 years. A keen interest or experience in our products is essential.
We specialise in a wide range of Home Furnishings products; bespoke and readymade Curtains, Blinds, Shutters, Tracks and Poles as well as Dress-making Fabrics, Haberdashery, Knitting Yarns and Crafts.
The values of the business are still the same as they were when we started; to offer specialist product knowledge and advice to customers, allied by exceptional customer service. We believe the value of our business lies in the competence of our staff and C and H strives to provide an enjoyable and varied place of work.
The Retail Manager's / Supervisor's role is broad and encompasses the following duties:
• Responsibility for overall sales performance of Floor against monthly targets.
• Promotion of product ranges and services internally and externally.
• Training and development of staff with specialist product knowledge.
• Uphold Company values in customer service.
• Create interesting and engaging window and in-store displays to promote specific ranges.
• Manage profitability of sales throughout Floor.
• Ensure efficient stock control via EPOS system. Keep pricing and ticketing current.
• Resolve customer complaints.
• Management of all personnel on the Floor.
• For Furnishings Managers - Management of local external freelance team of curtain makers and track fitters.
• Responsibility for performance management of staff members.
• Assist in management of staffing budgets and floor cover; including holidays, sickness and overtime.
• General leadership and motivation of staff to maximize performance and output.
• Preparing for Buyers and Directors visits. Liaising with Head Office team when necessary.
Salary: £15,500 - £18,000 per Annum including Incentives and Benefits
Please apply online for this Retail Manager / Supervisor role with your CV.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this for this Retail Manager / Supervisor role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.