Senior Audit Manager IT, London £85-£105k
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Senior Audit Manager IT for one of the UK’s leading financial services providers in London. The already diverse skill set of the existing team will be enhanced by recruiting someone from:
- An IT Audit background (internal and/or external audit) within the Financial Services sector.
- An IT Senior Audit Manager that has infrastructure and application experience - security - service management - cloud computing - business continuity and so on.
This company is employee conscious, offering a fantastic working environment and real tangible career progression.
The IT Senior Audit Manager will have responsibilities for:
- Executing a dynamic risk-based audit plan that focuses audit activity on key areas of most significant business risk
- Use influencing, negotiating and diplomacy skills to manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships; acting as a subject matter expert in the IT & Change
- Ensuring that the principles of treating customers fairly (TCF) are embedded into management practices, so that identified risks recognise relevant TCF outcomes, and business processes and internal controls are structured and performed in a way that effectively delivers the required TCF outcomes
- Coaching junior staff, providing feedback on their performance and actively contributing to their personal development and subject matter expertise
My client are unable to offer sponsorship so all candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
If this is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail please apply now for immediate consideration.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.