Software Development Professional
Are you looking to further your career with a global leader in the Energy Sector ? We are currently working with a market leading Oil & Gas company who are looking for Java Developers to join their Geosciences R&D Team:
Design and develop software solutions for desktop and cloud applications.
- Work with the Product Owner and System Architect to design, implement, test, maintain and document code by following best practices of software development lifecycle.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement within the software system and development processes and propose new solutions
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art tools, techniques, and computing technologies; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; obtaining relevant certifications.
Required Qualifications / skills:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Geosciences, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related field.
- Proficiency in Java language.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part opf a team.
If you are a dynamic, tenacious individual with a proven ability who wishes to represent a market leader that believes in the development and retention of all its individuals then please forward a CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.