Amazing opportunity to join a highly established online retailer as their new Graphic Designer! They thrive on offering an excellent level of customer service and a range of products to make their customers online experience as satisfactory as possible!
The Graphic Designer will provide support across all marketing channels used by the company and implement ideas on how to make the website more fun and memorable. The successful candidate must have an interest in online retailing with a creative mindset and ambition to succeed. The lucky individual will be working closely with the Graphic Designer and other members of the team from multiple departments to ensure consistency in strategy.
This role allows you to kick-start your Graphic Design career for an online-centric company placing the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer:
- Analyse brief objectives, creating innovative strategies alongside other members of the team
- Design and implement visual elements for the corporate website and marketing channels such as email, social media and direct mail
- Work in cooperation with the marketing and merchandising teams, producing work in accordance with targets and future plans
- Occasionally respond to requests to provide work for external agencies
- Maintain design features across all platforms to ensure consistent branding
Skills and Attributes:
- Completed a Graphic Design Qualification
- Minimum of 1 year working with a design or marketing agency
- Able to manage multiple projects at once whilst maintaining high levels of creativity and artwork throughout
- A good understanding of software such as Adobe Photoshop, HTML and digital photography techniques
If this sounds like the role you’ll excel in then don’t hesitate to apply online today!