.Net Systems Developer - Folkestone
We are seeking a .Net Systems Developer to join an established financial services organisation in Folkestone. As the .Net Systems Developer you will sit within the Web Development Team, using your programming skills and proven experience in utilising C# .Net applications.
Technical delivery of a range of projects
Technical development of the company's website and other digital platforms.
Detailed analysis of user requirements for new systems and the continued maintenance of current systems.
Produce Functional Specifications using jargon free language which can be understood by users.
Programming in relevant languages as appropriate with adherence to best practice in security, usability and accessibility.
Unit testing, system testing and user training.
Any other duties requested by IT Management.
- Proven web development experience.
- C# .NET 4.5, SQL Server 2012 and SQL
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and client-side scripting
- Knowledge or understanding of MVVM frameworks, e.g. Knockout, Backbone and Angular.
- Understanding of ECommerce specific coding and testing processes and procedures.
- Good knowledge of windows server application like IIS
- Test Driven Development knowledge
- Knowledge and ability to utilise MVC software architecture framework
- Excellent communication skills - communicating effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Understanding of PCI and OWASP security vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of W3C usability requirements together with other related legislation such as PCIDSS and cookie regulations
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies
- Basic understanding of project management methodologies
- Demonstrable knowledge is desirable in preferably Sitecore or another CMS system and tools such as Resharper and GIT.