Software Solution Consultant
Our award winning Client is looking for a Solutions Consultant to work closely with their development team to understand customer requirements and design solutions
- Analysing customer requirements
- Liaising with developers to design solutions that make the best of our software
- Creating wireframes to help clients visualise customisations
- Sketching user journeys for new processes
- Developing Unified Data Definitions to map existing systems to our schemas
- Working with Project Managers to align resources
- Reviewing deliverables to ensure customer requirements have been met
Successful candidate will be a keen advocate and follower of web technology. It's likely you will have a good first degree in Computer Science or Information Systems but it's not required, the most important aspect is a solid foundation in systems thinking, knowledge of the latest enterprise software trends and the capability to hold technical conversations with both customers and developers.
- Competitive Salary Package
- 25 days paid holiday
- Flexible working benefits including working from home once a week,
- Pension contributions.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.