Senior Finance Manager
My client are looking for a talented finance professional to come and join their energetic finance team. You will be part of the team who will be leading on the new direction the organisation is choosing to take
Following a period of change, my client are looking to capitalise on their recent investments by ensuring that they maintain their excellent reputation and market leading status.
They plan to do this through innovative schemes involving the development of new income sources, continuous improvement of reporting processes and ensuring that they maximise cross discipline collaboration.
You will need to have a keen eye for detail as you will be responsible for overseeing the timely reporting of the monthly and yearly accounts. You will also be the key contact with auditors, and be expected to report to board level, as well as closely liaising with the executive team, Finance Director and a range of budget holders throughout the organisation.
You will need to be a fully qualified accountant, ideally with some financial management experience in a Further or Higher education establishment.
Your experience should include;
- Post qualification experience in year end closure of statutory accounts
- Significant experience leading on process improvement projects
- Evidence of where you have successfully developed and managed your team to improved efficiency
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- 30 Days holiday
- Outstanding pension contribution