eSift are currently looking for an ambitious and experienced Retail Store Manager, whose focus is always on the customer, to work for our client, one of the UK’s largest women’s value retailers who focus on selling affordable, stylish, premium quality clothing and accessories in a wide range of sizes via their own store portfolio, website, mail order catalogues and through the Ideal World TV shopping channel.
- Store Manager
· Location: Ipswich
· Salary: £17,500 - £24,500 per annum
· Hours: Full time
· Type: Permanent
The core responsibilities and purpose of the Store Manager role are;maximising sales and profit through promoting excellent customer service and creating a culture which puts the customer first, ensuring high retail standards are implemented and maintained in order to maximize profits and the development and succession of the store team.
You will be considering the customer in all areas of activity and exceeding their expectations to create a memorable shopping experience, providing clear communication and direction, ensuring the team is motivated and aware of the Retail strategy, creating opportunities for development and succession through regular on the job training, ensuring the teams are multi-skilled, personal development plans are kept live and objectives are set and reviewed.
Other responsibilities include; promoting multi-channel opportunities and engaging and involving the team as and when required, seeking opportunities to market the brand through external events and PR opportunities, implementing and maintaining high visual merchandising standards to ensure consistency across the brand and to adhere to all Company regulations regarding store operations and Company policies.
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- 2-5 years previous retail management experience
- Exposure to the Fashion industry is preferable, however any retail experience with a high level of customer service will be considered
- Knowledge of selling skills and how to provide excellent customer service
- A good track record in meeting sales targets
- Knowledge of stock control procedures, general administration required in a retail environment and what constitutes good retail standards
- Solid visual merchandising skills
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Coaching and development skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and award winning high growth business.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via