Currently looking for 2 engineers for London, 1 mobile and 1 static. Both ideally needs to have gas and electric qualifications. Applicants doesn’t have to live in London but must be willing to travel to London daily.
All applicants must have the right qualifications to be considered for this role, the mobile engineer will be provided with a van which can be used for personal use as well, this will be a fantastic opportunity for an engineer with previous experience.
To undertake diagnostic/repair and preventative maintenance on catering/ refrigeration equipment as directed by the service support team
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance works at customer sites, as directed by the service support team, and or customer need.
- To actively highlight and report any additional works required for the continued reliability of customer assets.
- Ensure all Health & Safety guidelines are met and adhered to and notify your manager of any issues or concerns, both for your own and the safety of others
- To ensure all reporting and documentation is completed and submitted promptly
- To respond promptly to requests/instructions in a timely manner to meet SLA requirements
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop good working relationships with company and customer staff
- To following company working policies and practices as directed
- To provide weekend cover and out of hours' service on a rota basis
- To ensure all paperwork and documentation is completed correctly and promptly
- To diagnose chargeable tasks in compliance with company policies and procedures
- To communicate on a regular basis with your Job Manager providing updates on work or tasks
- To ensure that both yourself and your vehicle are presented to company standard
- To accurately and securely maintain all vehicle stock, tools and equipment
- Efficient response to customer enquiries and complaints to maximise customer satisfaction.
Person specification and skills:
- Appropriate formal qualifications in refrigeration, Gas servicing and or working with electricity (eg IEE 17th Edition|)
- Diagnostic ability, able to accurately fault find quickly and efficiently.
- High degree of flexibility in working hours and types of jobs undertaken
- Ability to work in a team and in isolation using own initiative
- Customer handling skills
- Excellent time management ability