Southern Area Sales Manager
One of our well established client’s are currently seeking a full-time Southern Area Sales Manager to operate in the South of the country on a permanent basis.
Our client currently split the UK into two sales territories - North and South and this position would require the successful candidate to cover from Warwickshire down to Kent on the East and Cornwall to the West
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that candidates drive and have access to their own transport and are willing to travel nationwide in the interests of the business.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing existing customer relationship management
- Selling high value capital equipment - both new and used
- Lead generation from new customers
- Organising and attending customer machine demonstrations
- Providing clear technical guidance and justifications to potential customers
- Preparing quotations/proposals to customers at multiple decision maker levels
- Final negotiation and closing of sales
The ideal candidate shall:
- Come from a technical/engineering background
- Have a proven track record of selling capital equipment
- Be prepared to relentlessly find opportunities
- Demonstrate a hunger for sales
- Possess excellent communication skills
£25,000 - £30,000 basic salary with OTE of £50,000 +
This is an excellent opportunity offering a full benefits package including company car, pension scheme, laptop and mobile phone. Apply now to avoid disappointment!
**Please note that due to the high volume of application we receive, if you have not heard anything within 5 days of making your application then please assume that, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful **