E-commerce Support and Operations Specialist
E-commerce Support and Operations Specialist £40,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience + package
Located in the highly prestigious St Peter's Square development in the city centre, Distrelec are establishing their new Enterprise Hub and hiring an e-commerce Support & Operations Specialist.
The Enterprise Hub will be the European home of the IT and Digital function for Distrelec, providing state of the art e-commerce solutions.
Distrelec, part of the Datwyler group, is a leading online distributor for electronics, automation, measurement technology, IT and accessories in Europe and the exciting new Enterprise Hub in Manchester will be its first operational presence in the UK.
This is an exciting time to be joining their business. Are you up for the challenge?
As one of our eCommerce Support and Operations Specialists you will be dedicated to supporting the ongoing operations of the web and eCommerce channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the supporting expert and initial point of contact for users of core commerce and marketing applications
- Issue resolution and providing best practices
- Troubleshooting and performing system monitoring and escalation activities
- Provide training and support to the wider business and customer facing teams on the functionality of the web and eCommerce tools
- Being the customer advocate when prioritising production issues
Skills & experience:
In addition to a proven track record in a customer facing role we are looking for Support and Operations Specialists with a combination of the following skills:
- Experience supporting eCommerce channels in large eCommerce business
- Strong technical knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP/Hybris is advantageous but not essential
- Understanding of the technical underpinnings of enterprise eCommerce systems
In addition to the supportive and collaborative work environment, you can expect:
- Excellent flex benefits package together with a bonus for every member of staff + pension
- Flexible working around core hours
- 25 days holiday with option to purchase/sell additional days
- Grade A offices with great transport access
- Opportunity to influence the way we work
By joining the Datwyler family, you will not only enjoy the security, opportunities and benefits that come with the security of a global organisation, but also experience the excitement that a start-up business has to offer.
Distrelec is looking for people who are solution seekers, ready to roll up their sleeves and who are motivated to get things done.
Distrelec aspires to be the most dominant distributor in the electro component market by serving its customers through understanding their challenges and seeking solutions to meet their needs. Distrelec's leadership believe that drive and passion are key to success. They are a customer focused company with big ambitions and an exciting journey ahead.
At Distrelec, you're empowered to make your mark. With that, comes unlimited possibilities. This is an experience that only a few will ever get.
For more information visit: http://uk/distrelec
For more information on the vacancy, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for, please contact Hays Information Technology on .