Newstaff Employment Services are recruiting for a Sales Administration on behalf of our client based in Hatfield.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader who continues to grow due to their success. They have modern offices and offer a friendly working environment.
The successful candidate must have a sales background, strong customer services and administration skills.
- Provide a seamless, professional service to all customers and clients.
- Engage and communicate with customers via incoming calls, showroom visits and e-mail enquiries/orders.
- Maintain and build relationships with clients to understand their needs and know what alternative products to offer a customer.
- Effectively multi-task and prioritise daily responsibilities.
- Actively look for new customers, building a database of prospective customers.
- To co-ordinate with the Sales Representative to find new business.
- Resolve customer issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Work with sales, warehouse, transport and support teams to fully leverage the capabilities of the organisation to drive sales and satisfy customers.
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong telephone manner
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Organised and disciplined
- Punctual and polite
- Multi-tasking with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be a team player
Hours of work:
Mon-Thurs 8.45am - 5.30pm
Fri 8.45am - 4.30pm